Windcraft Multihulls is an authorized dealer for Rapido Trimarans. The idea behind the Rapido range of owner-operated, ocean cruising, trimarans came from “the team" that has built more than 1,500 production trimarans globally. The world-acclaimed Morrelli & Melvin was then tasked with developing the design and engineering for the Rapido team to start building!
Why a Rapido Trimaran
Why would you cruise on anything other than a Rapido Trimaran?
Or, perhaps a better question is, why not??
Why not, indeed, if you prefer:
- A stable boat which doesn’t heel.
- A boat that loves long distances, short sprints and the passage between.
- Discovering places that others cannot venture to when you sneak up alongside a secluded beach or glide over a reef (the draft of the Rapido 60 is just 0.75m with the rudder and daggerboard retracted).
- The Speed when you need! Having the flexibility to power up and sail away from bad weather systems is prudent. Powering up and sailing away while other boats are wallowing is, well, just a lot of fun!
- To sail short-handed with centralized systems, Karver reefing hooks, self tacking furling jib, furling reacher and stay sails.
- Safety. Safety is paramount on the water and the fleet of Rapido Trimarans are designed and built to put you in control for fast, safe, fun sailing (see “SAFE” box further below).
Click here to read more about why you should buy a Rapido Trimaran
Dragonfly has created several useful Sailing Guide instructional videos for the use of their boats. More to come. Upwind [...]
Rapido 40 Trimaran update
Rapido 40 hull number 1 has just been completed and will launch the week of February 7, 2022. Orders are [...]
Reserve a Corsair 880 now
The new Corsair 880 offers an ultra modern design in two versions--Standard and Sport, and is significantly larger, roomier and [...]
Corsair 760 video
Corsair 760 video